Spicy Honey-Orange Chicken
- 1/2 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 2-3 green onion stems
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup flour
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 3-4 garlic cloves
- 2 teaspoons grated orange zest
- 4 tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley
- In small bowl, combine Sue Bee® honey with juice concentrate, orange zest, garlic, and the red pepper flakes. Set aside.
- Pound chicken to approximately 1/4" thickness. Cut into bite size pieces.
- In a plastic bag mix together the flour, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Toss chicken pieces to lightly coat with flour mixture.
- In a large non-stick skillet, heat butter and oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken and stirfry until just cooked through.
- Pour honey mixture over chicken and cook, stirring to coat all chicken pieces with spicy honey-orange glaze. Sprinkle with parsley and green onion.
- Tip: As stated above, you can leave the chicken breasts whole. Pour the glaze over chicken that has Been cooked through, turning chicken to coat as sauce begins to thicken, about 2 minutes. Serve chicken breasts with honey-orange glaze spooned over the top. Garnish with parsley and green onions.