- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 10 flour 10-inch tortillas
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 cup onion
- 1/4 cup green peppers
- 1 tablespoon canned chili peppers
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 small can baby shrimp
- Beat together cream cheese, sour cream and Sue Bee® honey until smooth.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Spread equal amounts of mixture on each tortilla.
- Roll up tortillas, place in a covered container and let set for at least 2 hours.
- Slice in 1-inch pieces, like you would for sweet rolls, and place on a platter.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.