Tanzanian Pineapple Salad
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 3 large pineapple
- 2/3 cup cashew nuts
- 1/2 cup coconut
- 1 cup cream
- 1 1/2-3 ounces white rum
- Peel the pineapples and cut the flesh into cubes.
- In a dry frying pan, toast separately the cashews and coconut until lightly browned, then set aside to cool.
- Mix together the Sue Bee® honey, cream and rum to taste and pour this mixture over the pineapple cubes.
- Reserve some of the toasted cashews and coconut to use a garnish, then add the remainder to the pineapple.
- Mix well and place in the refrigerator to chill.
- Before serving, garnish with the reserved cashews and coconut slivers.