Sue Bee® Honey Trail Mix Cookies
Who doesn’t love a handful of sweet and salty trail mix at snack time? These Sue Bee® honey Trail Mix Cookies are made with classic ingredients like raisins, peanuts and M&Ms to bring trail mix taste to a bite-sized snack that’s perfect for kids on the go!
- 1/2 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 cup shortening
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup wheat germ
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup peanuts
- 1 cup M&Ms
- Preheat the oven to 375 F.
- Cream the Sue Bee® honey, shortening, brown sugar and eggs together.
- Combine the flour, wheat germ, baking soda and salt.
- Gradually add to the creamed mixture then beat until blended.
- Stir in the oats, raisins, peanuts and M&Ms.
- Mix well.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Drop dough by heaping tablespoons about 2 inches apart onto a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until golden.
- Cool for 5 minutes on the cookie sheet, then transfer cookies to a rack and cool completely.