Sue Bee® Honey French Toast Casserole
Feed your hungry family this weekend with our irresistible Sue Bee® honey French Toast Casserole made with 3/4 cup Sue Bee® honey, apples, cinnamon and more!
- 3/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 loaf (1 pound) thick-sliced bread
- 6 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon (divided)
- 1 baking apples
- 1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2. Spray 9×13-inch baking pan with nonstick coating.
- 3. Layer bread evenly in bottom of baking pan.
- 4. Beat together 1/4 cup Sue Bee® honey, eggs, milk, salt, vanilla and 1 teaspoon cinnamon until well- blended.
- 5. Pour evenly over bread.
- 6. Core and slice apples (do not peel).
- 7. Layer apple slices evenly over top of bread and drizzle with remaining 1/2 cup Sue Bee® honey.
- 8. Sprinkle remaining cinnamon over top of casserole.
- 9. Bake for 35 to 45 minutes or until bread layer is firm and not soggy.
- 10. Cut while warm and serve with additional honey if desired.