Honey Peach Cobbler
Sweeten up your dessert menu with this delicious peach cobbler made with Sue Bee® honey!
For the filling
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 3 lbs slice fresh peaches
- 3 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- dash of salt
For the dough
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 stick butter
- 1/3 cup hot water
- Grease a 9×13 baking dish and preheat oven to 350 F.
- Mix together Sue Bee® honey, peaches, cornstarch, cinnamon and salt until evenly coated.
- Add the filling mixture to the baking dish.
- Mix together flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
- Slowly add the butter one tablespoon at a time.
- Add the hot water and stir until the topping becomes doughy.
- Place small chunks of the dough on top of the filling.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool before serving and top with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.