Sue Bee® Honey Granola Bars
- 2/3 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1/2 cup sunflower oil
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 5 egg whites
- 1 pound rolled oats
- 1 cup shredded, unsweetened coconut
- 1/2 cup sliced toasted almonds
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 F. Line a 9-by-13-inch baking dish with parchment and lightly oil.
- 2. Whisk together the Sue Bee® honey, oil, vanilla, egg whites and 1/3 cup water. In large bowl toss together the oats, coconut, almonds, sesame seeds, salt and dried fruit. Stir honey mixture into dry ingredients.
- 3. Spread the granola mixture in the baking dish and pack firmly. Bake on center rack for 1 hour, or until golden on top and along the edges. Cool completely.
- 4. Place cooled granola on a cutting board. Cut in half lengthwise and then cut crosswise into 1 1/2-inch-wide bars. Store in an airtight container and pack in school lunches.