Sue Bee® Honey Fruit Pizza
Show Your Patriotic Side with Sue Bee® honey Fruit Pizza!
This delicious fruit pizza recipe made with Sue Bee® honey includes a Honey-Sugar Cookie Crust, Honey-Cream Cheese Spread and is topped with fresh strawberries and blueberries! You can add pineapple as well if you’d like. Whip one up for a Memorial Day, Veterans Day or Independence Day gathering with friends and family! It’s sure to be hit for all ages!
The Honey-Sugar Cookie Crust recipe can also be used to make individual sugar cookies for birthdays, holidays and special occasions! Try the Honey-Cream Cheese Spread as dip for fruits, cookies, Angel food cake and other sweet snacks.
Honey-Sugar Cookie Crust
- 2/3 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup salted butter or margarine, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1. Mix Sue Bee® honey, sugar, butter, egg and vanilla extract.
- 2. Stir in salt, baking powder and flour 1/2 cup at a time.
- 3. Cover the dough with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- 4. Preheat oven to 375 F.
- 5. Place on parchment paper and roll out to your desired size; place on a pizza stone or greased cookie sheet.
- 6. Bake for 10-12 minutes. Cool completely before frosting.
Honey-Cream Cheese Spread
- 1/2 cup Sue Bee® honey
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1. Whip cream cheese and lemon juice together slowly with a mixer. Gradually add Sue Bee® honey until smooth.
- 2. Cover and refrigerate to cool.
- 3. Spread the cream cheese spread over the cooled cookie but leaving the edge unfrosted.
- Pineapple (optional)
- 1. From the edge, work your way to the center placing blueberries and strawberries on top of the spread.
- 2. Refrigerate before serving.