Sue Bee® Honey Fish Tacos
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 pound walleye fillet
- 2 cups salsa
- 4 tablespoons orange juice
- 1/2 cup onions, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 8 (6-inch) soft taco tortillas
- 1. Brown onions, peppers and garlic; remove from pan.
- 2. Brown fish on both sides.
- 3. Add salsa, juice and Sue Bee® honey to the fish, then return onion, peppers and garlic to the pan.
- 4. Simmer until completely done.
- 5. Heat the tortillas according to package directions and divide fish & veggies evenly onto tortillas.
- 6. (Optional) Complete tacos with toppings of your choice: mango, red onion, cabbage or cilantro.