Honey Corn Chip Chicken
This Sue Bee® honey Corn Chip Chicken is a favorite of Aaron Henningsen of The Henningsens! Make it for yourself by following this recipe.
- 1/2 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 liter of cola
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 9.75-ounce bag of corn chips
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® honey for drizzle and dip
- In a large glass bowl, whisk together cola and 1/2 cup Sue Bee® honey. With a fork, pierce each piece of chicken several times on both sides. Place chicken in bowl, cover and refrigerate a minimum of 30 minutes (best if chicken marinates overnight).
- When ready to bake, preheat oven to 425 F.
- Crush bag of corn chips between two pieces of wax paper using a rolling pin. Set aside.
- Coat the bottom of a 9-by-11-inch baking pan with olive oil.
- Remove chicken from marinade and sprinkle both sides of chicken with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Dredge chicken in crushed corn chips and place in baking pan. Lightly drizzle chicken with reserved 1/4 cup of Sue Bee® honey; pour any remaining crushed corn chips on top of chicken.
- Bake for 15 minutes; turn oven down to 350 F and bake an additional 40 minutes. Serve with Sue Bee® honey as a dip, if desired.