Spicy Lemon Ginger Iced Brew
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 2 tablespoons grated fresh ginger
- 1/4 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 4 lemon slices
- Boil 4 cups of water in a nonreactive pot.
- Stir ginger into the boiling water, then reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Strain mixture through a cheesecloth lined sieve into a clean pitcher.
- Press on the ginger that is caught by the cheesecloth to extract as much liquid as possible.
- Stir Sue Bee® honey into the ginger brew until it dissolves, then set mixture aside to cool.
- Stir lemon juice into ginger brew just before serving.
- Prepare tall glasses with ice and one slice of lemon.
- Pour chilled lemon ginger "tea" over the ice and serve.