Spicy Honey Nuts Naan Pizza
Hidemi Walsh’s Spicy Honey Nuts Naan Pizza entry in the Sue Bee® honey Sweet Eats Recipe Contest!
- 1/2 cup Mixed Nuts, such as walnuts, cashew nuts and almond
- 1 teaspoon Granulated Sugar
- 2 tablespoons Sue Bee® Honey
- 2 tablespoons Milk
- 2 tablespoons Unsalted Butter
- 1/8 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 1/2 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 Naan Bread (4.4 oz)
- Roast the mixed nuts in preheated 250 degrees F oven for about 10 minutes. Let cool on a wire rack. Then chop nuts coarsely.
- In a saucepan, put butter, Sue Bee® honey, granulated sugar, milk and cayenne pepper. Heat over medium heat and stir to melt butter. When it starts to bubble, reduce heat to medium-low heat and simmer for about 5 minutes until slightly thickened.
- Add nuts to the saucepan and toss to coat. Remove from the heat and let cool at room temperature for about 10 minutes. Then put the nuts with the sauce remaining in the saucepan on the naan bread.
- Sprinkle shredded mozzarella cheese on top and bake in preheated 400 degrees F oven for 4-5 minutes until cheese melt.