Secret Ingredient Curried Cauliflower Soup
- 1 teaspoon Sue Bee® Honey
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup onion
- 1 tart apple
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 garlic clove
- 6 cups cauliflower
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 1 teaspoon rice wine vinegar
- Saute onions in oil in large stock pot for 5-7 minutes or until soft and golden.
- Add apple, curry powder and garlic and cook 2 minutes more or until curry powder turns
- deep yellow.
- Add cauliflower and vegetable broth and bring to a simmer.
- Cover, reduce heat to medium low and simmer 20 minutes.
- Cool 20 minutes then blend in food processor or blender until smooth.
- Stir in Sue Bee® honey and vinegar. Season with salt to taste.