Sea Salt and Honey Ice Cream
Homemade ice cream is simpler than it sounds and oftentimes more delicious than store bought! Our sea salt and honey ice cream recipe is easy to make and doesn’t require an ice cream maker, only a standard mixer. The flavor combines the sweet and salty for a refreshingly cool after-dinner treat!
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Pour the whipping cream into a medium-sized mixing bowl. Start mixing on low speed and slowly increase to high.
- Mix for about 2 minutes until the whipping cream forms stiff peaks.
- Gently fold the sweetened condensed milk, honey and salt into the whipped cream.
- Stir until all ingredients are evenly combined.
- Pour into a freezer-safe, airtight container and drizzle the top with an additional tablespoon of honey. Seal the container.
- Freeze until solid, about 6 hours.
- Serve and enjoy when ready!