Pumpkin Pie Dessert
- 2/3 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 29-ounce can pumpkin
- 1 cup margarine
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1 can sweetened and condensed milk
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup nuts
- Mix together all ingredients except cake mix, margarine and nuts.
- Spread in a 9-by-13-inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle dry cake mix over top.
- Drizzle melted margarine over cake mix and sprinkle with chopped nuts.
- Bake 1 hour at 300 F or until top crust is browned.
- Serve with whipped cream.