- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1 egg
- 2 cups cornflakes
- 1 cup applesauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can condensed chicken rice soup
- 1 cup condensed tomato soup
- Mix together all ingredients except soups.
- Form 2-inch meatballs and place in 9-inch-square baking dish.
- Pour soups – first chicken rice then tomato – over meatballs.
- Cover and refrigerate 2 hours to overnight.
- When ready to cook, uncover and bake 2 hours at 350 F.