No-Bake Honey Cheesecake Cups
These No-Bake Honey Cheesecake Cups don’t require an oven making them the perfect dessert to whip up when you’re on a time crunch. With only a few ingredients and a mixer needed, this delicious dessert will hardly require any effort but will taste like you spent hours on it!
For the crust
- 1 package of graham crackers, crushed
For the cheesecake
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 cup custard yogurt, vanilla flavored
- 2 packages of low-fat cream cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- pinch of kosher salt
For the garnish
- low-fat whipped topping, tinted pink
- strawberries, 1 for each individual cheesecake cup
- Place all cheesecake ingredients in a mixer bowl and beat until the mixture is smooth, scraping down the sides of the bowl as necessary.
- Place dishes on tray.
- Place 1/4 cup crushed graham crackers in the bottom of each individual dish.
- Spoon cheesecake mixture onto the graham crackers in each dish.
- Refrigerate, uncovered, for 2-3 hours or until set.
- Garnish with a dollop of whipped topping and a fresh strawberry.