Moroccan Honey Drenched Chicken
Kate Rivas’ Moroccan Honey Drenched Chicken entry in the Sue Bee® honey Sweet Eats Recipe Contest!
- 1 lb chicken (legs and thighs)
- 1/2 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1/2 can of beer
- Salt and Pepper
- Additional 1/4 cup Sue Bee® honey to be brushed on while cooking.
- Mix together beer and Sue Bee® honey.
- Add 1 1/2 teaspoons cumino and a dash of salt and pepper.
- Place washed and dried chicken in the mixture, stir to insure chicken is coated, cover and refrigerate. Let marinade for three hours.
- Place chicken in a preheated 350 degree oven and bake for 50 minutes.
- Brush on additional Sue Bee® honey during the last ten minutes of cooking. When done, briefly place chicken under the broiler to get a beautifully browned and crunchy finish.
- Serve over rice cooked with vegetables