Marinated Flank Steak
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1/2 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon gingerroot
- 1 lb flank steak
- Combine all marinade ingredients in large ziploc bag.
- Score steak by making shallow diagonal cuts across steak.
- Add steak to bag, seal bag.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours (up to 24 hours).
- When ready to cook, remove steak from bag.
- You can either grill or broil it.
- 12 to 14 minutes or to desired doneness (160 degrees F for medium doneness).
- If you want to serve the marinade as a sauce, bring it to a boil in a small saucepan, reduce heat.
- Simmer 5 minutes.