Mahogany Honey Chicken Wings
- 1/2 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 3 pounds chicken wings, split and tips discarded
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- Place chicken in a shallow, medium dish.
- In a medium bowl, mix soy sauce, Sue Bee® honey, molasses, chili sauce, ground ginger and garlic.
- Pour the mixture over the chicken. Cover and refrigerate approximately 1 hour, turning occasionally.
- Heat oven to 375 F.
- In a large baking dish, arrange chicken in a single layer.
- Bake approximately 50 minutes, brushing with remaining soy sauce mixture often and turning once, until meat is no longer pink and juices run clear.