- 1 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons almonds
- 2 teaspoons lemons, rind of
- 2 tablespoons whole wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 cups ricotta cheese
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin seeds
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, butter and 1 tablespoon Sue Bee® honey in a small mixing bowl; mix well.
- Place in a 9" springform pan and spread evenly across the bottom. Refrigerate 30 minutes to chill.
- Preheat oven to 325 F.
- In a large bowl of an electric mixer, add ricotta and beat in eggs one at a time until incorporated.
- Add remaining 1 cup Sue Bee® honey, vanilla and flour. Beat until smooth.
- Fold in lemon peel and almonds.
- Pour mixture into chilled crust and scatter pumpkin seed on top.
- Bake for 1 hour or until just firm and lightly colored on top.
- Turn oven off, open door, and leave cake inside to cool for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and refrigerate; chill for at least 2 hours before serving.