Irish Cream Cheesecake
This decadent cheesecake is full of sweet honey and Irish cream liqueur and is best served drizzled with chocolate sauce to take your taste buds the extra mile.
- 3/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate graham crackers
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 3 8-oz pkgs. cream cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup Irish cream liqueur
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a large bowl, mix graham cracker crumbs, sugar and cocoa.
- Stir in melted butter.
- Pat into a 9″ springform pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes.
- Set aside.
- Mix Sue Bee® honey and cream cheese until smooth.
- Add eggs, one at a time, and Irish cream liqueur, then mix together.
- Bake at 350 F for 50-55 minutes.
- Remove and cool 20-30 minutes.