Hot and Tangy Crock Pot Wings
- 1/2 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 4 pounds chicken wings
- 1 cup bullseye barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- Clean and dry all the chicken wings well.
- Cut off the wing tips, and cut at the joints.
- Place all onto a broiler pan and broil for 10 minutes until browned, on all sides.
- Place all browned chicken pieces into crock pot.
- Combine all ingredients and pour over the chicken.
- Place lid onto slow cooker and cook on low 5 hours or high 2 1/2 hours.