Honey Snack Mix
- 1/2 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 5 cups Rice Chex
- 3 cups small pretzels
- 2 cups pecan halves
- 1/2 cup butter
- Heat oven to 300 F.
- In large bowl, combine cereal, pretzels, and pecans.
- In microwave, melt butter and combine with Sue Bee Honey.
- Pour honey mixture over cereal mixture; stir until well coated.
- Spread onto 15×10-inch jelly roll pan and bake for 10 minutes; stir.
- Continue baking for 15 minutes or until cereal is glazed and honey mixture is absorbed.
- Immediately place snack mix on waxed paper; cool.
- Store in tightly covered container.