Honey Pecan Chicken Cutlets
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 lb skinless chicken piece
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons margarine
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- Dredge the cutlets in flour, shaking off excess.
- Heat two tablespoons margarine in a heavy skillet over medium heat.
- Add the cutlets and brown on both sides, about 5-6 minutes.
- Stir together the remaining tablespoon margarine, Sue Bee® honey and pecans.
- Add to the skillet, stir gently.
- Cover and simmer gently for 7-8 minutes.
- Remove cutlets to a serving platter, pour sauce over and serve.