Honey Party Franks
A party isn’t really a party unless you have party franks! Our recipe for Honey Party Franks takes this classic appetizer to a whole new level. The taste of sweet honey, plus delicious barbecue sauce, will make it an irresistible treat for your guests. Try this recipe for your next get-together, and we promise your party will be a hit.
- 2 tablespoons Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 pound miniature hot dogs
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- Combine ingredients in saucepan or skillet.
- Add miniature hot dogs and cook until heated thoroughly.
- Serve hot on toasted hamburger buns or with cocktail picks as appetizers.