Honey Lime Margarita
Kick up your feet and relax with this delicious Honey Lime Margarita! It’s perfect for summer nights on the patio or a Cinco de Mayo fiesta. Pair it with chips and guacamole for the ultimate combination.
- 3 tablespoons Sue Bee® Honey
- 4 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 cup tequila
- Lime wedges
- Kosher salt
- In a cocktail shaker, combine Sue Bee® honey, lime juice, tequila and ice.
- Shake until the Sue Bee® honey is thoroughly mixed and the ice is gone.
- Rub a lime wedge along the rim of two glasses and dip into the salt.
- Fill the glasses with ice and pour the margarita over ice.
- Garnish with lime wedges and enjoy!