Fresh Fruit & Gorgonzola Salad with Honey Lime Cilantro Dressing
Susan Bickta’s Fresh Fruit & Gorgonzola Salad with Honey Lime Cilantro Dressing entry in the Sue Bee® honey Sweet Eats Recipe Contest!
- Juice and grated rind of 1 lime (reserve some grated rind for garnish)
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 sprig cilantro, minced
- 1 cup cantaloupe, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 cup grapes, half red and half green
- 1 cup fresh pineapple chunks
- 1/3 cup sour cream (garnish)
- 1/4 cup Gorgonzola crumbles (garnish)
For the dressing
- In a small bowl, combine the lime juice, 2/3 of the lime zest, Sue Bee® honey and cilantro.
- Whisk to combine all ingredients and set aside.
For the salad
- In a large bowl, combine the cantaloupe, grapes and fresh pineapple.
- Pour dressing over all and toss gently to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour for flavors to blend.
- When ready to serve, garnish each serving with a dollop of sour cream, Gorgonzola, a drizzle of Sue Bee® honey and lime zest.