Honey-Ginger Sweet Potatoes
- 1/2 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 3 pounds sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 3 Tablespoons grated fresh ginger
- 2 Tablespoons walnut oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- In a large bowl, toss together Sue Bee® honey, sweet potatoes, ginger, walnut oil, cardamom and pepper.
- Transfer to a large cast-iron frying pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Stir the potatoes to expose the pieces from the bottom of the pan.
- Bake for another 20 minutes or until the sweet potatoes are tender and caramelized on the outside.