Honey Garlic Sauce
- 1/2 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons gluten-free soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons water
- In a saucepan over medium-high heat, melt the margarine.
- Saute the garlic until tender.
- Add Sue Bee® honey, broth, soy sauce, vinegar and brown sugar. Simmer for 5-10 minutes, stirring often.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the cornstarch and water. Whisk into the hot mixture stirring constantly until the sauce is slightly thickened.