Honey Dijon Pork Chops
- 1/3 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 4 center-cut pork chops
- salt and pepper
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 cups white wine
- Heat oil in a large nonstick pan over med high heat.
- Add a light coating of salt and pepper to pork chops.
- Add pork chops to pan, cook until browned on each side.
- Remove pork chops from pan and set aside.
- Add Sue Bee® honey, mustard and wine to pan.
- Bring to a low boil for 2 minutes.
- Put pork chops back into pan with sauce.
- Reduce heat, simmer for 5 minutes.
- Turn pork, simmer another 5 minutes, or until pork is cooked and no longer pink.
- Serve pork chops with sauce drizzled on top.