Sue Bee® Honey Coconut Snowballs
As snow fills the air outside, it’s time to fill your kitchen with snowballs … Sue Bee® honey Coconut Snowballs that is! These tasty treats are simple to make and packed with the delicious combination of honey and coconut. Enjoy with a cup of Sue Bee® honey Hot Chocolate for the perfect holiday pairing.
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 cup shredded coconut, unsweetened
- 2 Tbsp virgin coconut oil
- 3/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup flake coconut, sweetened
- Confectioners sugar for dusting (optional)
- In a blender, mix Sue Bee® honey, shredded coconut, coconut oil, vanilla and sea salt until well-combined.
- Using your hands, form honey-coconut mixture into a dozen 1-inch balls.
- Spread flake coconut on wax paper and roll each ball in coconut flakes until fully coated. Sprinkle with confectioners sugar if desired.
- Chill in refrigerator for at least one hour.