Honey Caramel Cream Cheese Apple Dip
Our Honey Caramel Cream Cheese Apple Dip is a mouthful… literally! It’s so sweet and delicious, you could eat the whole thing by yourself. With just a few ingredients, you will have a tasty fall snack that is perfect for parties, family gatherings or game days.
- 1 1/2 cups Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 8-ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 8-ounce package Heath toffee chips
- Granny Smith apples, sliced
- In a 4-quart saucepan, heat the cream and salt over medium high heat until steaming. Stir in Sue Bee® Honey and bring to a boil.
- When mixture registers 260 F on a candy thermometer, remove the pan from the heat.
- Combine cream cheese and half of the sauce you just made into a mixing bowl; beat until well-blended then mix in 1/2 cup of toffee chips.
- Spoon mixture into serving dish.
- Cover mixture with remaining caramel sauce.
- Sprinkle remaining toffee chips over caramel.
- Serve immediately with apple slices.