Honey Breakfast Bites
Kara Culpepper’s Honey Breakfast Bites entry in the Sue Bee® honey Sweet Eats Recipe Contest!
- 1/3 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- In a medium bowl, combine Sue Bee® honey, peanut butter, oats and vanilla until blended.
- Form into 1-inch balls.
- Combine peanuts and mini chocolate chips in a small bowl, and roll balls in mixture until coated.
- Store in refrigerator.