Honey Blueberry Pancakes
Packed full of delicious blueberries and sweetened with honey, there is nothing better than our Honey Blueberry Pancakes! These pancakes are so delicious, you’ll want to whip up a batch and enjoy breakfast with the family every day!
- 2 tbsp Sue Bee® honey
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix together Sue Bee® honey, eggs and milk until combined.
- Pour liquid ingredients into the bowl of dry ingredients and mix until you have a smooth and creamy batter.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Heat a griddle and drop the batter in equal portions onto the griddle.
- Turn the pancakes when the edges are golden brown and bubbles start to appear in the middle.
- Serve warm with Sue Bee® honey, syrup or your favorite toppings.