Grilled Honey Lime Chicken Sandwiches
- 1/8 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 lime
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh cilantro
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 teaspoon grill seasoning
- 4 (6 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- red onion
- sliced avocado
- 4 crusty rolls
- 1 cup prepared salsa verde
- Combine first Sue Bee® honey, lime, olive oil, cilantro and cumin in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle chicken with seasoning blend or salt & pepper.
- Coat chicken in dressing and set aside for 10 minutes.
- Grill chicken on an indoor electric grill for 6-7 minutes on each side or pan fry over med high heat in a large nonstick skillet uncovered 6 minutes per side.
- Slice chicken breasts on an angle and pile meat on roll bottoms.
- Top with lettuce, tomato, red onion, and sliced avocado.
- Spread salsa on roll tops as a condiment.