Grape Nuts Bars
- 1 1/4 cups Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 4 cups Grape-Nuts cereal
- 1 cup quick oatmeal
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- Line a 9×13 baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a large saucepan, combine Sue Bee® honey and peanut butter over medium high heat.
- Bring to a boil and cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and add the remaining ingredients, mixing well and spread into prepared pan.
- Use a piece of parchment paper to press into pan and flatten out.
- Put in refrigerator for about 30 minutes until cool and cut into bars.