Apricot Papaya Soup
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Sue Bee® Honey
- 1/3 cup apricot nectar
- 1/2 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 1/2 teaspoons brandy
- 1 dash all spice
- 1/2 cup papaya
- In a small non-metal bowl, stir together apricot, nectar and cornstarch.
- Stir in Sue Bee® honey, brandy and all spice.
- Microwave uncovered for 1 to 2 minutes or until thickened and bubbly, stirring every 30 seconds.
- Stir in fruit.
- Microwave uncovered for another 30 to 45 seconds or until heated through.
- Chill thoroughly, if desired.
- Serve hot or cold.