Flank Steak With Lime-Chipotle Sauce
- 1/2 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1/2 pound flank steak
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons chipotle chiles in adobo
- salt and fresh pepper
- Mix Sue Bee® honey with chilies, mustard, lime juice, garlic, cumin, allspice and cilantro.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Marinate steak at least 1 hour.
- Drain off marinade into small sauce pan and simmer.
- Grill or BBQ steak, basting with marinade.
- Slice steak against the grain and pour remaining marinade over meat.