Family Favorite Sesame Chicken
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon sherry wine
- 1/2 teaspoon Chinese five spice powder
- 2 drops sesame oil
- vegetable oil
- sesame seed
- sliced green onion
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1/3 cup chicken broth
- 1-2 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1/2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 dash red chili pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- prepared rice
- Combine all ingredients except cornstarch and let marinate for at least 30 minutes in the fridge.
- Remove chicken from marinade and toss in cornstarch then cook chicken in hot oil on the stove top until cooked through. Remove from pan and keep warm in oven while making the sauce.
- Combine all sauce ingredients except cornstarch in a sauce pan and bring to a boil over med. heat.
- Mix cornstarch with a little water (about 1/4 cup) in a cup until dissolved then slowly add to the sauce mixture on the stove and heat until thickened to you liking.
- Add chicken to sauce on the stove until heated through.
- Remove and sprinkle with sesame seeds and green onions and finally enjoy!