- 2 cups Sue Bee® Honey
- 2 (8 oz) cans crescent dinner rolls
- 3-4 cups pecans or walnuts
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons margarine or butter
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Heat oven to 350 F.
- Unroll one can of dough into ungreased 9×13 baking pan.
- Press over bottom and 1/2-inch up sides to form crust.
- Press perforations to seal.
- Bake for 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- In large bowl, combine nuts, sugar and cinnamon.
- Sprinkle mixture over baked crust.
- Unroll second crescent roll dough and spread over top.
- With a sharp knife tip, score top dough to form a diamond pattern.
- In a small saucepan, combine remaining ingredients and bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat and pour HALF evenly over top of dough.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Drizzle remaining honey mixture over top of hot baklava.
- Cool completely and cut into diamond shape pieces.