Diabetic Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1/8 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 1 cup creamy style peanut butter
- 1/4 cup egg substitute
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a large bowl, beat margarine and peanut butter with an electric mixer until creamy, approximately 1 minute.
- Add Sue Bee® honey, egg substitute and vanilla, beating on high speed; approximately 1 minute.
- Add Splenda, beating on medium speed until well blended; approximately 30 seconds.
- In small bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt.
- Slowly add flour mixture to peanut butter mixture, beating on low speed until well blended; about 1 minute.
- Roll level teaspoons of dough into balls and drop onto a lined sheet pan, about 2" apart.
- Flatten each ball with a fork, pressing a crisscross pattern into each cookie.
- Bake 7-9 minutes or until light brown around the edges.
- Cool on wire rack.