- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 3 cups cranberries
- 1-3 jalapeno pepper
- 3-4 teaspoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons water
- 4-5 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1 large green onion
- Place the cranberries in a food processor; pulse 3-4 times until chopped; transfer to a bowl.
- Add in all the remaining ingredients except the salt; mix well to combine.
- Season with salt to taste and more sugar if needed.
- Cover and refrigerate for a minimum of 3 hours before using.