Coconut Shrimp Wontons
These wontons make the perfect appetizer or addition to a buffet table.
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 cup shrimp
- 1 cup unsweetened flaked coconut
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (9 3/4 ounce) jar seafood cocktail sauce
- 60 wonton wrappers
- vegetable oil
- Combine shrimp, coconut, cream cheese and 1/2 cup cocktail sauce in mixing bowl.
- Place about 2 teaspoons shrimp mixture onto one corner of one wonton wrapper; moisten edges with water.
- Fold in half to form triangle; press firmly to seal.
- Repeat with remaining won ton wrappers and shrimp mixture.
- Pour oil into large skillet to 1/4-inch depth.
- Heat over high heat for 1 minute.
- Fry wontons for about 30 seconds on each side or until light golden brown.
- Remove from skillet; drain.
- Combine remaining cocktail sauce and Sue Bee Honey in small bowl and serve with wontons.