- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® honey
- 14 ounce can sweetened and condensed milk
- 1 egg white
- 4 cups angel coconut
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 48 maraschino cherry halves
- Combine Sue Bee® honey, sweet and condensed milk, egg white, angel coconut and almond extract.
- Stir in flour, baking powder and salt.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls on a well greased baking sheet.
- Lightly press a maraschino cherry half into each unbaked cookie.
- Bake at 350 F for about 12 minutes or until coconut is lightly browned.
- Remove from sheet immediately and let cool on waxed paper.