Cinnamon Sweet Pumpkin Dessert
- 1/3 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1 medium sweet potato
- 1 cup 2% low-fat milk
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Peel the sweet potato, cut it into small cubes and place in a medium sauce pan.
- Add about 1 1/4 cups water; cook, covered, about 15-20 minutes, or until the sweet potato is tender; drain the remaining water.
- Combine the Sue Bee® honey, cooked sweet potato, pumpkin, milk and cinnamon in a medium sauce pan.
- Cook over medium heat until heated through.
- Beat with an electric mixer on high or process in the blender.
- Return to saucepan and cook a few minutes longer.
- Serve warm.