- 1/2 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 4 cups oats
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup raw unsalted sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1 1/3 cups dried cranberries
- Heat oven to 350 F.
- Combine all ingredients except cranberries in large bowl; mix well.
- Spread evenly in 15×10-inch jelly roll pan.
- Bake 40 minutes or until golden brown, stirring every 10 minutes.
- Remove granola from oven; stir in cranberries. Cool completely in pan.
- Store tightly covered up to 2 weeks.