- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- Cooking spray
- 2 ounces bittersweet chocolate
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup oven-toasted crispy rice cereal
- 3 cups oats
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 300 F.
- Cover a jelly roll pan with parchment paper. Coat parchment paper with cooking spray.
- Combine oats, rice cereal, brown sugar, chopped pecans, salt and ground cinnamon in a large bowl.
- Combine Sue Bee® honey and canola oil in a small saucepan over low heat; cook 2 minutes or until warm. Remove from heat. Add vanilla and chocolate; stir with a whisk until smooth.
- Pour chocolate mixture over oat mixture.
- Lightly coat hands with cooking spray. Gently mix chocolate mixture and oat mixture until combined. Spread oat mixture onto prepared jelly-roll pan.
- Bake at 300 F for 20 minutes, stirring after 10 minutes.
- Cool completely on pan; stir in cranberries.