Chilled Cantaloupe Soup With Lemon and Ginger
- 2 tablespoons Sue Bee® Honey
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger root
- 1 tablespoon lemon peel
- 6-7 cups ripe cantaloupe
- 1 1/2-2 cups milk
- 8 sprigs fresh mint
- 1 cup cantaloupe
- Place Sue Bee® honey, butter, ginger root and lemon peel in small bowl. Microwave 45 seconds until butter melts. Stir to blend.
- Transfer mixture into blender. Add melon chunks and puree until smooth. Stir in milk. Transfer to bowl, cover and chill 4 hours.
- Garnish with mint sprig diced melon.