Chicken Bacon Kabobs
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 red pepper
- 1 green pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) package mushrooms
- 2 cups fresh pineapple
- 1/2 pounds bacon
- 4 skinless boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 2 tablespoons scallions
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger
- 1 fresh garlic clove
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- wooden skewers
- In a large bowl, mix the Sue Bee® honey, soy sauce, vinegar, garlic, ginger, scallions and canola oil.
- Take 1/4 cup of marinade (to be used for basting) and set aside.
- Place chicken into the marinade and stir to coat.
- Cover and marinate in the refrigerator at least 1 hour.
- Wrap the chicken chunks with bacon, and thread onto skewers so that the bacon is secured.
- Alternate chicken with mushrooms, peppers and pineapple chunks.
- Lightly oil the grill grate.
- Arrange skewers on the heated grill.
- Cook 15 to 20 minutes, brushing occasionally with remaining soy sauce mixture, until bacon is crisp and chicken juices run clear.